|Explanation: It has been detected by the server that some error has occurred on the page you had just requested. The cause for this errors could be:|
- Error at server in creating and maintaining data related to your User ID.
- Programming error in the page you requested.
- The related server page is under maintenance at that particular moment.
- Temporary failure of network connection to the server.
- Related to your browser settings or spy-ware attack on your browser.
Try the following:
- Refresh page: Search for the page again by clicking the Refresh button. The timeout may have occurred due to Internet congestion.
- Close Browser and Try all over again: Many times the errors are related to browser settings and information that is saved by sites on your computer. Once you close the current browser session and start all over again into a new browser session, most such problems are resolved.
- Wait for about 5 Minutes and try again in a new browser session: This server error may be a result of brief sessions of changes that maintenance people may be carrying on this site. This may also occur due to inadvertent errors in the network path that are of temporary nature. You are therefore advised to comeback to this site after about 5 minutes. Open a new browser session and try to go to the page you found the error.
- Remove browser add-ons: Based on user feedbacks we have observed that some browser add-ons such as Adsense, Quero, JAP, MySpeed, Poker, My Last Search etc. can create problems due to software bugs in some versions. You can try to consciously remove such add-ons before reporting the problems. Browser Add-Ons are easily detected by some unusual icons in the browser toolbar or you can right click over the menu bar to findout if you have some unknown toolbars pre-installed with your browser.
- Check for a virus/spyware attack: Sometimes the problems are associated with viruses or spy-wares that may have recently attacked you computer. Please be sure that your system is protected with a good anti-virus and a anti-spyware tool. If it is already protected, please upgrade new definitions and check your system thoroughly.
If the problem is still not resolved:
- Try contacting the site support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. While reporting the problem you must necessarily inform about your UserID, User Name, Your Location, Browser type and version and the action you were doing at the the time of error. Please also try to give us the URL you had typed before the error occurred. You can also narrate the sequence of events that happened before the problem. A screen capture of the problem screen can provide further aid to our technical staff to resolve the problem faster.